Monday, March 29, 2010

For the first time in a very long time, I spent no money today. I already have a small grocery list for tomorrow, though. Sigh.

I'm trying to think if I'm going to want ANYthing else this week, but I don't think so. The girls are here for spring break, and since I'm all set with projects, I don't plan on any other shopping. Eventually I'll make my way to the dollar store for some sunglasses for them, maybe next Saturday. Otherwise, I am going to take a deep breath, and stop spending money for April. Even the Easter Baskets are all ready to go! :)

For April, I'll have some bills for postage for Laura, and necklaces to Ann, and I'll finally get Debbie's Christmas gift in the mail -- four months late! We have several nights out planned and have hired Andrea, including bookclub, a night with Sheri and John, and a school fundraiser (from which we may play hooky and just go to dinner). That will be plenty of spending for April. I'm wondering what we'll get done around the house, since Andy will be home one week on vacation, and I suppose that could lead to curtains. . . .

When you give a mouse a cookie. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment